Benjamin D. Andreozzi Esq.
Benjamin D. Andreozzi is the principal attorney at Andreozzi & Associates, P.C. He graduated from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law where he served as captain of the school’s trial competition team. Following law school he worked several years for a large Philadelphia-based law firm. He founded Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., with the goal of finding justice and healing for individuals who have experienced traumatic events. His energetic yet compassionate approach allows him to comfort clients through difficult times and assist them in making critical decisions in their journey to recovery.
Mr. Andreozzi has broad experience litigating cases against schools, day care facilities, foster care agencies, churches, bars, hotels and many other institutions whose actions have catastrophically harmed his clients. He has lectured on the east and west coasts on different topics including crime victim representation and sexual abuse litigation.
Ben has represented clients from across the country in high-profile cases and has regularly appeared in media outlets such as the Today Show, Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, ABC World News, CBS Evening News, Anderson Cooper 360, The New York Times, USA Today and many others.
He is a member of the National Crime Victim Bar Association Advisory Board, the National Crime Victim Law Institute, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice as well as other local bar associations. Mr. Andreozzi is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum, a select group of attorneys from across the country who have obtained a jury verdict or settlement in excess of $2 million in a single case.
Areas of Practice
- Sexual Abuse
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Victims of Crime
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Captain, National Trial Competition Team
- Gettysburg College
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Crime Victim Bar Association Advisory Board, Member
- The National Crime Victim Law Institute
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member