Nathaniel L. Foote Esq.
Nathaniel L. Foote is a crime victim and personal injury attorney at Andreozzi & Associates, P.C. Nate joined the firm after graduating from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, and discovered a passion for helping crime and sexual abuse victims seeking civil justice and compensation.
Nate works tirelessly to recover for clients' injuries, and helps them move on with their lives. He focuses on litigation against perpetrators and institutions that enable crime and abuse, including schools, day cares, foster care agencies, churches, bars, hotels and many others.
Before joining Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., Nate completed internships with the Hon. Kim Gibson, a federal judge in the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the Hon. Anthony Trenga, a federal judge in the Eastern District of Virginia. He also worked for a law firm where he assisted with cases ranging from custody disputes to brain injuries. During law school, Nate was on the editorial board of the Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs, at which he published a paper on Pennsylvania oil and gas law. Nate was also awarded first prize in the American Bar Association Tort Trial Section's national writing competition held by the for a paper on Social Security Disability law. During his last year of law school, Nate participated in Penn State Dickinson's Civil Rights Appellate Clinic, where he helped author an amicus brief to the United States Supreme Court on behalf of dozens of national civil rights groups.
Nate is a member of the National Crime Victim Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and other local bar associations.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Abuse
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Penn State Dickinson's Civil Rights Appellate Clinic
- Law Journal: Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs, Editorial Board
Honors and Awards
- Awarded first prize in the American Bar Association Tort Trial Section's national writing competition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Crime Victim Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Kim Gibson, federal judge of the Western District of Pennsylvania, Intern
- Hon. Anthony Trenga, federal judge of the Eastern District of Virginia, Intern