Apartments & Housing Complexes

Landlords have a legal duty to ensure their property is safe for both tenants and their guests. When you enter into in a contract to rent a house or apartment within a complex, you have every reason to expect proper safety and security measures are followed.

When a landlord or housing complex fails to install appropriate locks, lighting and other security measures, you're left vulnerable to crime. This may come in the form of theft/burglary, assault, sexual assault or other violent crimes.

If you've been the victim of a crime due to your landlord's lack of proper security, you may have a right to pursue compensation. Contact Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., at 877-214-3238 for a free case evaluation. An attorney can help you determine whether you're able to pursue civil litigation against your negligent landlord.

By holding your landlord, apartment or housing complex accountable for their oversights and carelessness, you can help ensure these injustices won't happen to future tenants.

When Can I Pursue Civil Litigation Against My Landlord, Housing Or Apartment Complex?

If you have been injured or been the victim of a crime as a result of inadequate security measures by your landlord or complex, you may have a case. If a housing complex fails to take proper security measures, such as proper lighting, surveillance and/or security, or by failing to change locks, it should be held accountable for any resulting criminal activity.

Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., can help you pursue justice and compensation for your suffering. Our lawyers provide legal counsel throughout all of central Pennsylvania and major metros, including Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York.