Father Harold Robert White
Archdiocese of Denver
- 1960-1963: St. Catherine’s, Denver, CO
- 1963-1965: St. Mary’s, Colorado Springs, CO
- 1965-1968: St. Anthony’s, Sterling, CO
- 1968-1970: St. John the Evangelist, Loveland, CO
- 1970-1978: St. Patrick’s, Minturn, CO
- 1970-1978: St. Mary’s, Eagle, CO
- 1970-1978: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Red Cliff, CO
- 1970-1978: The Interfaith Chapel, Vail, CO
- 1978-1981: St. Mary’s, Aspen, CO
- 1981-1983: Church of the Good Shepherd, Denver, CO
- 1983-1986: SS. Peter and Paul, Wheat Ridge, CO
- 1986-1989: St. Anne’s, Grand Lake, CO
- 1987-1989: Our Lady of the Snow, Granby, CO
- 1987-1989: St. Bernard, Fraser-Winter Park, CO
- 1989-1990: Holy Names, Steamboat Springs, CO
- 1990-1993: St. Patrick’s, Minturn, CO
- 1990-1993: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Red Cliff, CO
- 1990-1993: The Interfaith Chapel, Vail, CO
- 1990-1993: Avon Catholic Community, Beaver Creek, CO
- 1990-1992: St. Mary’s, Eagle, CO
Summary of Sexual Abuse allegations against Father Harold Robert White:
Father Harold Robert White is accused in 30 cases of sex abuse against children, both young girls and boys, between 1960 and 1981. Evidence suggests the Archdiocese of Denver knew of his abuse of children by the 1960s. Father White worked at 11 parishes.
Father White was laicized in 2004 and died in Cancun, Mexico in 2006.
If you have information about Father Harold Robert White or if you are considering a case against Father White’s estate or the Archdiocese of Denver, please contact Andreozzi + Foote at 877-214-3238 or email us today. We have been protecting the rights of sexual abuse survivors for years and offer free consultations. We handle cases against abusive priests, clergy, nuns, religious leaders, and the Archdiocese of Denver. The time to purse a case against Father White or the Archdiocese of Denver may be limited, so it is important to consult with us quickly to understand and preserve your legal options.
Verdicts and Settlements
Verdict of $88,000,000
Settlement of $12-Million
Settlement of $10-Million
NEGLIGENT SECURITY HOMICIDE
Verdict of $1.75-Million
Verdict of $1.53-Million
Settlement of $1.4-Million
Ben and Nate are great guys. They walked me through the whole process, from beginning til the end. The receptionist and very nice. Answer all my questions and concerns. I will refer them to anyone. Their not like other lawyers that talk around the topic. They tell you just how it is or how they believe it will be. Thank you guys so much.
Ben and Nate took their time in handling my case with compassion and care. I never had to wonder what was going on. They always made sure to include me in each and every decision that needed to be made before they were made. Their entire staff was always very polite and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough kind words about Andreozzi + Foote; they are simply the best!
One of the best personal injury lawyers in the country. Great experience. Really genuine people at Andreozzi and Associates.
Handled our case SO well even though it took a long time to settle, and STILL helps us with paperwork related to the settlement account every now and then. They were honest with us from the get-go, worked REALLY hard on our behalf, and always kept in touch with us about what was going on. So pleased.
When you and your child are victims of a horrid crime it’s hard to understand why things are the way they are. Information and answers are what you want, but unfortunately the system doesn’t offer that. Nathaniel has fielded and patiently listened to a broken mother wanting nothing more than for someone to help her understand why she has no answers, and through these phone calls Nathaniel has been very informative, honest and upfront. I would recommend Nathaniel and this firm to anyone who is seeking answers, help and professionalism in a firm when going through such difficult times.
Can’t say enough about the kindness and compassion of this law office. They helped me immensely with a difficult case and the level of support they provided me was stellar.