We Represent Crime Victims In Civil Lawsuits
Businesses that cater to the public have an obligation to prevent violent crime on their property through adequate security measures, like lighting, security guards, metal detectors, and more.
When a business fails to take those precautions, innocent victims are unnecessarily exposed to crimes of violence, from muggings and sexual assaults to stabbings and shootings.
Experienced Lawyers Providing Aggressive Representation For Victims Of Crime
Our firm has brought personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits against a wide range of commercial entities and property owners, such as:
- Nightclubs and bars: Assaults and shootings frequently occur inside and directly outside of nightclubs and bars, resulting in serious injury or death. Too often, venues do not have enough bouncers, metal detectors, or other simple security measures to prevent such incidents.
- Apartments and housing complexes: Landlords have a duty to keep tenants and guests safe, via a secured entry, lighting and other security measures. Violent crime victims can sue their apartment buildings’ owner or manager if they fail to put security in place.
- Hotels and Resorts: Hotels and resorts have a duty to protect guests from violent crime. Failing to take appropriate measures to deter criminal activity can render the establishment legally liable.
- Shopping malls: Often, owners of retail properties know that criminal activity is regularly occurring on their premises but fail to implement security.
- Banks: As prime targets for robbery, banks must have comprehensive security plans in place to protect their patrons and employees as much as reasonably possible from an armed robber.
- Security Companies: The point of hiring a security firm is to protect ourselves against violence. When an attack occurs because of inadequate staffing or training, failure of security equipment or other negligence, those contractors are liable for injuries.
Effective Representation For Crime Victims
Our attorneys represent victims of crime nationwide. We are committed to holding businesses, property owners, government entities and private organizations accountable for failing in a duty to promote safety. Call us toll free at 877-214-3238, or contact us online.
Verdicts and Settlements
Verdict of $88,000,000
Settlement of $12-Million
Settlement of $10-Million
NEGLIGENT SECURITY HOMICIDE
Verdict of $1.75-Million
Verdict of $1.53-Million
Settlement of $1.4-Million
Ben and Nate are great guys. They walked me through the whole process, from beginning til the end. The receptionist and very nice. Answer all my questions and concerns. I will refer them to anyone. Their not like other lawyers that talk around the topic. They tell you just how it is or how they believe it will be. Thank you guys so much.
Ben and Nate took their time in handling my case with compassion and care. I never had to wonder what was going on. They always made sure to include me in each and every decision that needed to be made before they were made. Their entire staff was always very polite and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough kind words about Andreozzi + Foote; they are simply the best!
One of the best personal injury lawyers in the country. Great experience. Really genuine people at Andreozzi and Associates.
Handled our case SO well even though it took a long time to settle, and STILL helps us with paperwork related to the settlement account every now and then. They were honest with us from the get-go, worked REALLY hard on our behalf, and always kept in touch with us about what was going on. So pleased.
When you and your child are victims of a horrid crime it’s hard to understand why things are the way they are. Information and answers are what you want, but unfortunately the system doesn’t offer that. Nathaniel has fielded and patiently listened to a broken mother wanting nothing more than for someone to help her understand why she has no answers, and through these phone calls Nathaniel has been very informative, honest and upfront. I would recommend Nathaniel and this firm to anyone who is seeking answers, help and professionalism in a firm when going through such difficult times.
Can’t say enough about the kindness and compassion of this law office. They helped me immensely with a difficult case and the level of support they provided me was stellar.